I’m always looking for new ways to cook chicken, I have a ton of it, it’s super easy and there’s so much variety in how you can cook it! I have officially fallen in love with this recipe, so good and super easy! It was three ingredients, took no prep time, and tasted amazing! Here’s the recipe:
Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken:
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 package Good Seasons Italian Dressing mix
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Mix cheese, dressing mix and garlic powder.
- I tasted it at this point, just put a little on my finger to decide if it needed anything else, mine tasted fine but it depends on the chef!
3. Sprinkle the cheese mixture onto the chicken. Place in shallow baking dish.
4. Bake 20 to 25 min. or until chicken reaches internal temperature of 165 degrees.
Go ahead and give this recipe a try I would really recommend it. And with your extra dressing mix you can do any number of things, I used mine to flavor my popcorn with, it tasted pretty good!