Happy almost Saint Patrick’s Day everyone! I was feeling like making a dessert last night and felt like it was close enough to Saint Patrick’s Day to make it an Irish dessert! These brownies turned out AMAZING warning: they are incredibly addictive! I got the original recipe here. Give them a try:
- Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Bailey’s
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 2 tablespoons Bailey’s
- 1 teaspoon brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix the brownies mix, 1/2 cup Bailey’s, vegetable oil, and 2 eggs. Bake them for the time and at the temperature suggested for the brownies
- Mix the milk, 2 tablespoons Baileys, and brewed coffee in a small microwavable bowl. Microwave it roughly a minute, until it’s boiling. Let it cool to room temperature
- Mix the butter and confectioners’ sugar and the butter. Next add the Bailey’s mixture and the vanilla extract.
- Spread the frosting onto the brownies and enjoy!